Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Disciplined, Focused & Detailed!!!

Well, the title of this blog are my three key words for this semester. Semester One was a transition, into college, the study and social aspects. So now, there is no reason for me to be achiving even better results than last semester.

Those who know me, might notice that my three key words go completely against my personality, but I'm determined to do better this semester. Perhaps determined should be one of my words.

I've even done up this funky timetable that is colour co-ordinated and all! And better than that is that I've ACTUALLY been sticking to it! Woohoo!!!

Today I finished a written reflection, you may be thinking, "that's great Stobes", But it gets better, because it's not due in for another 3 weeks!! hahaha!!!

My week has been great so far, God is very good and continues to bless and challenge me! May YOU experience His transforming love today! All of God's blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron,
I am so impressed with such discipline, perhaps you can use your influence over 2 Magor girls to get them disciplined, focused and detailed....
Jan

Anonymous said...

Disciplined, focused and detailed...what a challenge. You are in my prayers this week...God bless!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron, here's a 'blast from the past!' Remember the times 'round the piano at Perkins Avenue? I miss them. Only found your blog recently and had to say hi. We're moving from Wagga back to Sale, East Gippsland this Christmas. Hope to visit Werribee more often and maybe I'll even get to see you again...
Meanwhile, lots of love and blessings in your calling.